AZIMA (Arizona Interactive Marketing Association) Presents!
See and learn from Kelly McDonald, one of “26 Hot Speakers” by Successful Meetings Magazine.
She’ll share with the Arizona Interactive Marketing Association fantastic tips on reaching this coveted audience from her bestselling book “How to Market to People Not Like You”.
Kelly McDonald is a marketing and advertising expert with more than 20 years of global advertising agency experience, in both the general Market and Latino sides of the business. She has deep experience in marketing to different generations, values, lifestyles, races and ethnicities. Her client experience includes brands such as Toyota, Sherwin-Williams, Kimberly-Clark, Miller / Coors, Harley-Davidson, State Farm Insurance, Mattel, Ace Hardware and Nike. Her company has twice been named one of the top ad agencies in the U.S. by Advertising Age Magazine. She has also been featured in Forbes, BusinessWeek, and Fast Company, as well as on CNBC, CNNMoney.com and Sirius/XM Radio.
Now is your chance to see her live! Hispanic digital, mobile and online media habits are evolving quickly and it’s imperative that marketers understand and keep up with these rapidly changing behaviors. Attendees will learn:
- The “size of the prize” – the scope of opportunity that the Latino market represents today and tomorrow
- The Four Latino Mindsets and how media consumption, online and social media habits differ among them.
- Learn the most common mistakes made in Latino online marketing and how to avoid them, as well as best practices among successful brands
Time/Date: September 13th – Doors open at 6:00 p.m. for networking. Dinner served at 6:45 p.m. and presentation will begin at 7:00 p.m. NOTE: AZIMA events are the second Tuesday of every month…learn more at JoinAZIMA.org
– Student $25 (Enter “STUDENT” promo code)
– Members $35 (Enter “AZIMAMEMBER” promo code)
– Non- Members $45
– At the door $55
Register for This Event and Upcoming AZIMA Events Online: http://bit.ly/pEav1F