AZIMA Event – Performance Targeting: How Display Advertising has Search-like Results

Target Marketing with PPC and Search Marketing – Make your 2013 Plan Work

Nielsen reports that search captures 4 percent of users’ total time spent, while the other 96 percent is spent actively consuming content across the web. This presents a huge opportunity for savvy performance marketers to leverage advanced targeting options through display. Search campaigns excel at delivering conversions and have a set of attributes that deliver exceptional advertising returns. Why not for display, too?

Register Today: http://bit.ly/T6oHJC

Marketing experts, agencies and industry experts alike will learn:
– Which phenomenal display opportunities await search marketers
– When to leverage advanced targeting options through display
– Why real time bidding (RTB) is a catalyst for massive display growth and performance
– How you can grow your footprint and return, by leveraging advanced technologies that complement existing search programs.

Scott Linzer is the Head of Search Agency Development at Quantcast and is charged with educating search marketers and their agencies about the evolution of real-time bidding platforms and how they can be complements to search.

Previously, Scott was the Global Director of Search and Performance Marketing at AKQA, one of the largest global digital agencies (purchased by WPP in May 2012), and was responsible for the strategic growth, execution, and thought leadership for the practice. Prior to that, he was the Director of Search Marketing at Universal McCann in San Francisco and the Director of Media at iCrossing in Scottsdale, Arizona. Scott has worked with many of the largest brands in the world helping them understand how to leverage performance-based advertising that drive client results.

Scott was born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona, graduated from Tufts University and received his MBA from the University of Phoenix. He lives in Marin Country, California with his wife and two children.

Date
: Thursday, October 18th, 2012

Location: Scottsdale Hilton (6333 N. Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale, AZ 85250)

Dinner, and one drink is included.

Time: Doors open at 6:00 p.m. for networking. Dinner served at 6:45 p.m. and presentation will begin at 7:00 p.m.

Pricing: Corporate & VIP Members *Free*- but you still must register online by noon the day before the event or you may be charged at the door.
Non-members: $40 pre-register, $50 at the door.

Register for 10/18 EventPerformance Targeting: How Display Advertising has Search-like Results

Matthew O'Brien

With over 20 years of experience in the digital media world, Matthew has worked for and with Fortune 500 businesses and has built companies from the start-up stage to exit strategy. He recently helped develop a data insight engine to bridge the gap between search, social, and mobile marketing to maximize the visibility, relevancy, and predictive success of online businesses.

Matthew is the founder of MINT Social, an award-winning digital marketing company that accelerates online marketing results to help businesses get found and thrive online. 

Matthew has developed an educational curriculum for Universities on social media for businesses, is a founding board member of the Arizona Innovation Marketing Association (AZIMA), a board member of HeroZona Foundation and on the advisory board (Vinnies) for St. Vincent de Paul - Phoenix.  Matthew is a mentor with ASU Entrepreneurship and Innovation Group, a speaker on social media and digital marketing, and is a subject matter expert with many online portals.

View all of Author Matthew O'Brien posts.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *